Tuesday 12 October 2010

Goodbye Columbia...*Spoiler Alert*

It's Tuesday, which means it's Gossip Girl time. The first four episodes were amazing, I even found myself thinking 'yes, it's well and truly back' as I watched Blair and Serena wander through the streets of Paris, shopping bags galore, to the sounds of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. It can only get better I thought, once they're back in New York, it will be as perfect as series one and two. And it continued to be ok, I even shed a couple of tears here and there, but last night's episode was poor. Very poor. This Juliet character baffles me.  With her dress sense of a 45 year old she stalks the halls of Columbia not actually doing anything other than being a bitch, and I honestly find it quite boring. She's getting on my nerves, skulking around, discussing her plot to 'take Serena down' in front of all sorts of people! Come on now, bring it to a close, ship her off and lets get it back on track. Things were going well until she was brought in, I'd even welcome back little Jenny in place of her (which is set to happen in the next couple of weeks). The clothes have been fantastic, the love hate relationship between Chuck and Blair has been fantastic, as has will they won't they with Dan and Serena and of course the magnificent shots of New York City have been out of this world. This minor detail (aka Katie Cassidy as Juliet) just needs fixing and then it could continue to be a great series.

Next weeks episode has the potential to just so, Chuck and Blair together again? Yes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment