Wednesday 13 October 2010

Bad move Karl...

I ranted a couple of months ago when I had to see Georgia May Jagger promoting Rimmel on my television every couple of hours. But now Chanel? Surely not. You can imagine my annoyance as I contentedly flick through my glossy magazines to find her fronting the ad campaign alongside Baptiste Giabiconi for Chanel Cruise SS11. Come on Karl, there are hundreds - even millions of beautiful girls out there who could have done the campaign much more justice (and complimented Mr Giabiconi better).  The perks of daddy being a millionaire hey...

 

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree, I don't like her, but I can't quite put my finger on why. I love Chanel and she's spoilt it for me at the moment. Great blog by the way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! It's a shame isn't it. Chanel is classic - which is one thing she's not!

    Aaw thanks, you too! xxx

    ReplyDelete