Monday 21 February 2011

Proenza Schouler Fall 2011...

So I may be mixing my cities - I've reported on a couple of shows from London and now I'm hopping back to NYFW.  The reason being I really couldn't miss out Proenza Schouler.  One of my favourite designers ever expertly delivered their Fall 2011 at New York Fashion Week.  With low slung ponytails and aztec prints, the collection had a strong tribal feel to it.  Strong colours such as yellow, orange and royal blue met with the duller tones of khaki, mustard, black and white to create a fantastic mix of patterns.  Touches of silk, leather and velvet gave pieces texture, while belted waists and jackets gave pieces structure.  A strong collection that will appeal to the downtown in crowd and the Upper East Siders...


No comments:

Post a Comment