Monday 22 November 2010

Tumble weed worthy...

Apologies for the lack of posting lately. Life has been busy with job offers, celebrity sightings and Christmas shopping. But here I am, sharing my Christmas present with you.  After settling on a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag - a nice practical bit of arm candy for a small price, I was offered the Mulberry Alexa. So of course I bit my mum's hand off and in about 5 weeks time (or 32 days) the Grape coloured Alexa will be mine. Yay!


And in other news. Lanvin for H&M goes on sale in the UK tomorrow. Do I get up and attempt to access the website in a bid to own a piece of Lanvin for H&M for myself? Racked NY tweeted their way through Saturday morning with the details of queues, wristbands and shopper fury as the magnificent collection hit stores in the US.  It seems as though Lanvin by H&M is hot property...Obviously!


Then news came of Miss Olivia Palermo and her new TV show. Yay. With The City cancelled after season 2 and with Kell on Earth not returning I needed my fix of NY glamour pusses - yes Ms. Cutrone, that includes you! All hail the US reality TV dramas. 

And I couldn't not talk about that dress. Prince William finally popped the question to Kate Middleton and then they went public.  For their official press conference Kate Middleton wore a stunning blue sapphire coloured Issa London wrap dress, which sold out within 24 hours of Miss Middleton wearing it. Do we have a future fashion icon on our hands?

It has been revealed today too, that Anya Hindmarch is taking a place on the British Fashion Council - replacing Hilary Riva. Her role as Non-Executive Director starts immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment