Tuesday 23 November 2010

Lanvin gone...

So I got up early after about 4/5 hours sleep, to get myself in on some Lanvin by H&M action. After successfully getting onto the website and dropping a couple of beautiful items into my basket. I hit check out to be faced with;

'Right now everyone wants to visit us and the shop is crowded. Don't miss out, please try again later'

Talk about frustrating!! I then tried to get on to the H&M site again to find everything was sold out. Aaaargh. I wonder why companies choose to sell things online.  Surely they can predict the demand (similar to the Take That / Ticketmaster fiasco a few weeks ago!) and ensure that their website has the capabilities to support the amount of visits. But nooooo. There I was happy as Larry for two seconds with my Lanvin in my basket and it was snatched away from me as quick as I got it. Damn you H&M. Next time stick to selling in store or ensure your website can handle the amount of people trying to access. Lanvin dreams dashed for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment