Wednesday 22 June 2011

Reigning High Street Collaboration King...

They just keep getting bigger and bigger. First it was Roberto Cavalli, then it was the wondrous Lanvin  met with H&M and created quite the stir and now we have a Versace & H&M collaboration. My first response to this was a little hesitant, was the collection going to be populated by garish colours and OTT prints? And alas, I don't think it will. Talking about the collaboration, Donatella Versace referred to it as "iconic Versace pieces from iconic Versaces moments".  The collection will consist of 40 pieces for women and 20 pieces for men, plus homeware! Debuting on 17th November, the collection will hit stores (and online) just in time for the party season, so I do plan on nabbing myself a couple of pieces...as an early Christmas treat to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment