Wednesday 8 December 2010

Nice girls finish last...

Usually I talk about clothes, fashion news and the likes, but sometimes I need to rant. So here goes. I am sick to bloody death of being patronised/ignored/made to feel inadequate by everyone around me. I'm 22, and a nice person, so it seems that gives people the right to try and belittle me, ignore me or make me feel as though I'm a bit of a loser because I haven't lived as long as they have.  My problems are never as important as theirs because I'm only 22. I say things and people don't listen, so I continue my conversation to myself.

Then there's other people who continue to make me feel like I'm not good enough. No my life has not fell as perfectly and magical as yours, I've worked hard to be in the position I'm in, but oh, that's not good enough. My hard work goes unnoticed as does my niceness.  People find it so easy to take advantage of those who are nice. It's true as the saying goes nice girls finish last....

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment