Friday 13 August 2010

Grazia and my-wardrobe.com...

Last night I was lucky enough to attend the my-wardrobe and Grazia trunk show at the Malmaison Hotel in Liverpool. An intimate gathering of no more than 50 guests enjoyed canapés in the shape of miniature fish and chips, burgers and goats cheese croutons. Moving onto the next room, cosmopolitan cocktails awaited with my-wardrobe.com gift bags filled with O.P.I nail varnish, opulent chocolate and a £50 my-wardrobe.com gift voucher. The trunk show began with a friendly introduction by the hostesses and then came the clothes...

We were talked through a range of key trends for AW10 with a detailed explanation of each item. My favourites were the super skinny Nudie jeans with Mini Market black zipper wedged boots, a glamorous purple Halston Heritage dress and magnificent Love Moschino leopard print, unbelievably soft cropped coat. Not forgetting the gorgeous Mentor suede wedge ankle boots worn by one of the my-wardrobe girls.


Nudie Long Skinny Jeans
Available at my-wardrobe.com; £89


Mentor Suede Chunky Zip Wedge Ankle Boots
Available at my-wardrobe.com; £210



Love Moschino Leopard Print Cropped Coat
Available at my-wardrobe.com; £467

NOTE: Houlihan fever is most certainly sticking around (with new shades for AW10) and we were able to get up close to the sought after Grazia ignited mega trend.

It was a lovely evening with the girls from my-wardrobe and Grazia willing to answer all of our burning questions - how do we get your job? With patience they answered each of us, thanked us for coming and made the event personal which is why it was as successful as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment