Saturday 22 January 2011

Idol Time...

If you weren't already aware, Kelly Cutrone is my absolute idol. I adore her.  From her upfront, no bullsh*t approach to the way she works to the fact that she successfully manages her working life and private life all in one building.  She's a mother and public relations machine that knows what she wants and how to get it.  I think she's a fantastic role model for girls out there who know what they want but are a little too scared to go out and get it.  I remember her once saying;


"Average people love to be average because nobody bothers them.  Do you want to be average?"

I think it is a fantastic motto to live by. I came across this competition that is run by Talent House and I need 80 votes to be entered into the top 20 to go and work with Kelly at MBFW...so please vote for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment